Plastic Free July is here! Are you ready for the challenge?
Every day in July, we posted simple tips on how to reduce and avoid your plastic waste.
- July 1st: Use reusable straws
- July 2nd: Avoid fast food
- July 3rd: Save a lot of unnecessary plastic waste by not plastic-wrapping your suitcase.
- 4th July: Why buy toys when you can borrow a new one every week?
- 5th July: Did you know that chewing gum is one of the biggest litter issues after cigarette butts?
- July 6th: Reduce your plastic waste by switching to wooden highlighter pencils, instead of the traditional ones
- July 7th: After brushing your teeth, use mouthwash tablets to keep your mouth fresh.
- July 8th: Billions of cotton swabs, buds and Q-tips are used and thrown away each year.
- 9th July: Always carry with you your reusable cutlery kit, and say goodbye to disposable plastic forks, spoons and knives.
- July 10th: Avoid single serves and save a huge amount of waste
- 11th July: Switch to a plastic-free deodorant, with natural ingredients
- 12th July: Why not making eco-friendly confetti from fallen leaves?
- 13th July: Don’t buy travel size toiletries! They are a huge waste of plastic
- 14th July: Choose glass containers instead of plastic for ketchup, mayonnaise or mustard
- July 15th: Why not switch to a sustainable alternative for coffee pods?
- 16th July: Switch to Washi tape, the amazing eco-friendly alternative to plastic adhesive tape
- 17th July: Choose sustainable phone cases.
- 18th July: Switch to reusable bags to store and freeze your food, snacks, leftovers, sandwiches and more
- 19th July: Try reusable and refillable snack pouches
- 20th July: For small injuries, switch to plastic-free alternatives for bandage strips.
- 21st July: Everybody switches to a bamboo toothbrush. But what about hairbrushes and combs?
- 22nd July: Carry with you a reusable water bottle at all time, and avoid plastic bottles.
- July 23rd: Always carry a reusable bag with you
- 24th July: Instead of buying pre-packaged herbs, why not growing your own at home?
- 25th July: Use a popcorn maker
- 26th July: Replace your plastic food wrap by these re-usable silicon covers to keep your food fresh
- 27th July: Use a tea strainer with loose tea instead of tea bags
- July 28th: Switch to reusable makeup remover pads instead of cotton ones
- July 29th: Enjoy your ice cream with a tasty cone
- July 30th: Use a reusable fabric gift wrap instead of paper
- July 31st: Build eco bricks from plastic waste
Did you see it’s not difficult to have a better impact on the planet and hopefully Plastic Free July turns into Plastic Free Forever
For more ideas on how to be more eco-friendly, visit our website and find hundreds of easy eco tips 🌿
Remember that in our EasyEcoMarket you can find many products from the tips we gave