I have natural curly hair and I constantly try to look out for natural remedies to keep my curls on its best.
I don’t wash my hair every day, instead I have been trying to do it once or twice a week, to help preserve the natural oils in my scalp and keep my hair well moisturized. One of my favourite tips is to apply natural Aloe Vera gel before washing it. This helps my hair to grow shiny, healthy and prevents hair loss.
To prepare the aloe Vera gel:
First of all make sure you wash your hands and use clean tools. You will need a knife, a spoon and a blender.
- Slice off an outer leaf of an aloe plant. Carefully peel away the green portion of the leaves. Scoop out the clear gel with a spoon.
- Blend it for a minute.
- Apply it to your hair from roots to ends and leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair as you would normally do.
I prefer to use Aveda’s be curly products.
When the night comes it is almost a challenge to keep my curls from flattening. I usually do a pineapple and the next day spray it with rosemary’s water to revitalize the curl.
To prepare the rosemary water:
Ingredients: 1 cup of water, 4 Fresh organic rosemary branches
- Boil the water.
- Add the rosemary branches, cover the pan and let it macerate for about an hour or until the water is cold.
- Place the water in a container, keep it in a fresh place and spray your hair with it every morning.
About Histria Soler:
Histria was born in the south of The Dominican Republic. and is currently working as a model. Her job allows her to travel, explore different places, foods and meeting new people all the time, so she has created her blog to share all these nice things with us 😉
She kindly agreed to write this article for EasyEcoTips and share with us some eco-friendly beauty tips. To discover more about Histria, visit her blog: www.histriasoler.com